Davenant House Internships
Working at the Davenant House can be a life-changing experience in community. You can provide for your stay here while at the same time serving the ministry in a meaningful way (and have a little spending money besides). Please note that we do not currently have the funds to provide pay so you will be raising your own support.
General Internship Requirements
- Live and serve at the Davenant House
- Participate in the Residential Discipleship Program
- Participate in morning and evening prayer daily
- Attend weekly church services
- Flexibility to work irregular hours as necessary
- Raise your own financial support
- Additional requirements to be outlined in contract
- Facilities Intern (Maintenance and Grounds Work)
- Food/Guest Services Intern
- Graphic Design and Marketing Intern
- Administrative Intern (including library cataloging, mailings, maintaining partner lists, etc.)
- Program Development Intern (Assist with the development of curriculum)
- If you are looking for a particular internship which you think would fit with our vision and mission, please don’t hesitate to contact us to see if we can work out the details.
- Grow alongside others in close community
- Receive direct mentoring toward growth in wisdom and relationship skills
- Develop leadership skills in managing projects and potentially supervising others
- Enjoy the scenic environment and outdoor recreation
- Monthly stipend
- Housing and Meals Provided
If you would like more information and/or would be interested in applying, please follow the link to our inquiry form.