We ARE planning to run the Protestant Wisdom Foundations Program from July 27-August 7!
See the course page for more details and registration deadlines.
Due to COVID-19 and related measures to limit the spread, all of our May and June events including Sojourn, the Philosophy Capstone Course, Davenant Discussions, the National Convivium and the Latin Intensive have been cancelled.
Davenant House Internships
Working at the Davenant House can be a life-changing experience in community. You can provide for your stay here while at the same time serving the ministry in a meaningful way (and have a little spending money besides). Please note that we do not currently have the funds to provide pay so you will be raising your own support.
General Internship Requirements
- Live and serve at the Davenant House
- Participate in the Residential Discipleship Program
- Participate in morning and evening prayer daily
- Attend weekly church services
- Flexibility to work irregular hours as necessary
- Raise your own financial support
- Additional requirements to be outlined in contract
- Facilities Intern (Maintenance and Grounds Work)
- Food/Guest Services Intern
- Graphic Design and Marketing Intern
- Administrative Intern (including library cataloging, mailings, maintaining partner lists, etc.)
- Program Development Intern (Assist with the development of curriculum)
- If you are looking for a particular internship which you think would fit with our vision and mission, please don’t hesitate to contact us to see if we can work out the details.
- Grow alongside others in close community
- Receive direct mentoring toward growth in wisdom and relationship skills
- Develop leadership skills in managing projects and potentially supervising others
- Enjoy the scenic environment and outdoor recreation
- Monthly stipend
- Housing and Meals Provided
If you would like more information and/or would be interested in applying, please follow the link to our inquiry form.